Within CTI’s IAM consulting practice, CTI designs and implements SailPoint Governance and Provisioning solutions, Ping Identity Single Sign-on, Access Management and Federation solutions, Microsoft ForeFront Identity Management (FIM) for Active Directory user provisioning and application workflows, Radiant Logic Virtual & Meta Directories, and SAP GRC solutions.
Identity and Access Management has been a CTI core competency since the company’s founding in 1998. We understand how to best select and use the various advanced Identity and Access Management technologies available on the market today. These technologies include:
- Governance and Access Certification
- Automatic User Account Provisioning/De-provisioning
- Directory Services (LDAP and X.500)
- Password Management
- Access Management / Single Sign On (SSO)
- Federation (SAML-based)
- Data Synchronization (Meta Directory)
- Data Virtualization (Virtual Directory)
Based on years of experience, we can rapidly assess an organization’s requirements and recommend the best strategy and strongest commercial products from leading IAM software product vendors, such as Microsoft, PingIdentity, SailPoint, SAP, and Siemens.