IBM Tivoli® Endpoint Manager—built on BigFix® technology—helps you achieve smarter, faster endpoint management. It combines endpoint and security management into a single solution that enables your team to see and manage physical and virtual endpoints—servers, desktops, roaming laptops, and specialized equipment such as point-of-sale devices, ATMs and self-service kiosks. As threats emerge, the software allows you to rapidly remediate, protect, and report on endpoints in real-time. By automating time-intensive tasks across complex networks, you can control costs while reducing risk and supporting compliance. Tivoli Endpoint Manager can be deployed in days for any network size or configuration, providing a very rapid return on investment.
For over 15 years IBM Endpoint Manager (BigFix) has helped clients of all sizes deliver greater value back to the business at a lower run rate.
CTI customers don’t buy products – they invest in solutions that yield high returns with payback in months. Example are:
- Suntrust achieved a 127% ROI with payback in 9 months; saving a total of $2.65M
- Christian Hospital Centre freed up the equivalent of a full-time IT person, due to 50% reduction in help desk calls
- Kaiser Permanente manages software assets on 223,000 desktops, 15,872 servers with one TEM server, replacing 1,000+ other management servers
- Miami Dade County Schools saves $4M in annual electricity costs on their 120,000 PCs
- St Vincents & Mater Health achieved visibility and control over 100% of their 2,700 endpoints; significantly mitigated risk exposure, freed up IT staff to execute additional strategic projects, and realized cost savings through PC power management and the elimination of software licenses
- BGC Partners eliminated expensive travel to remote service branch offices across six continents, saving tens of thousands of dollars
- Tax Tech reduced patch management full-time equivalents (FTEs) by 20 to one
- Twin Rivers Unified School District achieved a significant reduction in labor costs and more than $127,000 savings on application deployment in 15 months
- Stena Lines achieved a 12:1 labor savings ratio by reducing administrative overhead time for patch processes from 240 hours to 20 hours
- Entergy’s desktop and server management group installed 70,000 patches across the enterprise in 24 hours
- Kronos distributes software updates, policies, and patches to all eligible endpoints within 15 minutes across the globe
- IBM realized a 78% decrease in endpoint security issues in the first quarter of deployment and reduced support costs by over $10 million. IBM’s global deployment of 800,000 endpoints requires only four management servers and FTEs. Deployment to IBM’s first 500,000 endpoints was completed in less than six months