A Little Bit About Us
CTI provides clients with tools and services that support our client’s integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance frameworks. CTI’s tools and services address the goal of automating the management of controls over critical business processes, application security and IT infrastructure security. The business goal is to improve the effectiveness of compliance oversight and to ensure compliance with laws that protect the confidentiality and integrity of critical financial, healthcare, credit card, personal information and intellectual property data.
An integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance framework can satisfy the following requirements:
- Documentation of policies and procedures
- Enforcement of policies and procedures
- Continuous Monitoring of Controls to include:
- Automated processes to review user access certifications and segregation of duties
- Analytics dashboard for a real-time review of certification processes and risk metrics
- Audit trails of actionable controls processes
In summary, integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance tools allow organizations to have real-time access to critical Governance, Risk and Compliance data including the performance of automated controls that monitor business processes, application security and IT infrastructure security.